ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 RS monaco gp cup edition

Just spotted at the geneva show
zepujy8u.jpg

ezerydyt.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We're not taking it in the UK.

Believe it or not there is demand for special editions in other countries, which is why Renault France produce these.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've seen loads of regular Mk4's on the road, but only one or two 200T's,
do you know how well the 200T's are selling in the UK?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Until the name Gordini is linked alongside the MKIV, don't get your hopes up on a change in performance or gear box change. Which then will hopefully be followed by the face lifted MkIV with the Gordini internals and possibly some of it's fabled other bits of kit as options LSD, Recaros and the usually stuff the "experts" on here constantly shout on about.

Monaco
I've seen loads of regular Mk4's on the road, but only one or two 200T's,
do you know how well the 200T's are selling in the UK?

Quite popular in/near central London but I have never seen one out with. All liquid yellow mind. I have not seen one in another colour yet.

I await the rs twingo having seen the new one.
695 fiat was nice and i had a long chat again with alfa , not sold on the 4c coupe but the spyder is the dogs

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
We had a chat a while ago on here about it. Think it was in the 200T thread.

More stickers and paint.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This RWD thing, i'm not sure it is! Luke poured water on that suggestion did he not.