ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200, Twingo 133 the pics 56k nooo

Clio 200
Further to my review of the two cars I finally managed to get some pics, not the best quality since I am s**t at taking pictures.

comments welcome

Picture127.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture104.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice both of them!

Just clocked the Aviva pass, do you work for them?

Megane 225 F1
The 197/200 engines seem to have such an awkward tb location. Makes air induction look hard to get to

DB.

BMW 440i
Look nice!

LOL @ the 56k, worst quality pics ever ;)

Lol, I have the slowest internet in the world at uni, and these crap pics loaded straight away!

The cars are nice, but the pics arent! lol!

Does anyone even have 56k these days?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think I have been spolit by the quality of cs photography because I just clicked 'back' after seeing the first pic!

Clio 200
ffs yes s**t camera - s**t photographer = s**t photos not claiming they are amazing

Paul - aye braehead

Brembo yeah work for aviva for all my sins

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The 197/200 engines seem to have such an awkward tb location. Makes air induction look hard to get to

Its to smooth the air into the inlet, think about it. On the 172's it has to turn 90 degrees to flow down the tracts.

3300 is pretty steep for a year, thought it was only ins group 8?
love both the cars, want both but not sure what to go for, twingo looks mean in white with black wheels and bumpers!