ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 - Silverstone GP Edition

V6 255
Pick mine up next week!

Full leather Recaros included.

Had a 255 V6 & R26 in the past and cannot wait to get my hands on it!

Almost bought a new TT and although nice to be in, and be seen in they don't drive that good.

Pics up when I get it

Matt

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the colour but I dont like the price.

For 20K, I would want the twingo thrown in for free.

Sam!

People go on and on about the prize. 'zOMG its 20k' but for some people, them spending 20k is like you spending 10k.

People go on and on about the prize. 'zOMG its 20k' but for some people, them spending 20k is like you spending 10k.

Dude, you're visiting a website where people ride stupid bicycles with no gears because it saves them a pound a year on rear brake pads.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Keep us updated of any orders interest mate. Interested to see the final pictures, showroom.

Richard do you ever point people over to CS, probably commercial suicide but the question stands. :eek:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Keep us updated of any orders interest mate. Interested to see the final pictures, showroom.

Richard do you ever point people over to CS, probably commercial suicide but the question stands. :eek:

Catch your drift! Everyone who enquires here gets told how good the forum is and deffo worth joining!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Apart from 30 year old women who use their's as a shopping trolley? ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. Yet another special edition based on stickers and PR.

Renaultsport need to grow some balls.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

They, in their wisdom are just trying to get over this mk3 and then move on imo. Sell as many shells as they can before they start to announce the mk4.

God it would have looked so much better in Nimbus. I'm guessing this is Mercury Silver?

It is getting a bit awkward isn't it. Renaultsport was once the discerning gentleman's choice for motoring enthusiasts. In recent years they seem to have gone a bit gay. Special editions that are just stickered up, trinket laden versions of the normal car. Nailed-on arches. Gimmicky race computers. Tacky colour schemes. Steering wheels with double white lines painted on them. The list goes on. All the more annoying because the cars are actually fantastic. I still love Renaultsport for the chassis they continue to produce, but it's becoming increasingly harder to take them SRS :(

silverstone GP
I paid £17500 with cup spoiler, side skirts & a tank of fuel & im happy as larry with the price i paid & the car.

GTD, Lupo
Here is mine and i paid around the same as the guy above with the same spec.

DSC_0194.jpg

silverstone GP
i will sort some pics out.

My spoiler is black same as the roof, also the top of the boot black because it was left silver & looks like they forgot to do it.
I also have the carbon side skirts that run the length of the car.

Getting a full decat system, induction kit then a remap soon.

racing blue 200 cup
i think its a great looking car but spending almost 20k when the new shape clio launches next july .youve got to think twice.

racing blue 200 cup
ive been thinking about goingn for one too.but to spend 20k when the new model clio should be out july 2012?

GTD, Lupo
ive been thinking about goingn for one too.but to spend 20k when the new model clio should be out july 2012?

New RS isnt planned to come out till 2013 and then it will be another year or so untill they bring out a well specced and tuned version so not really a bad time considering i will be looking to exchange this on in 24-30 months time and im still yet to see anyone pay 20k for one of these cars.