ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Service interval

RB182 & Storm 200
Hi

My clio was registered in Nov 2011 and so is about 3 1/2 years old now. The last service i had was in August last year and it was the '24k interval' service.
The car is now on approx 33k

Ive called my local dealer and all they offered were 'standard' packs of either:
oil & oil filter change - £99

oil & oil filter change and fuel treatment - £129

oil & oil filter change, fuel treatment, new air filter, air con cleanse and new spark plugs - £229

Does anyone know if those options are actually correct or if i should be going for a different service? (i would probably buy my own spark plugs to upgrade from standard) - and when i should technically have the service?

cheers
mike

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hi

My clio was registered in Nov 2011 and so is about 3 1/2 years old now. The last service i had was in August last year and it was the '24k interval' service.
The car is now on approx 33k

Ive called my local dealer and all they offered were 'standard' packs of either:
oil & oil filter change - £99

oil & oil filter change and fuel treatment - £129

oil & oil filter change, fuel treatment, new air filter, air con cleanse and new spark plugs - £229

Does anyone know if those options are actually correct or if i should be going for a different service? (i would probably buy my own spark plugs to upgrade from standard) - and when i should technically have the service?

cheers
mike

Probably best not to let them do any fuel treatments.