ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 on Track - Video

Clio 200 Black and White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHrZm8Ehfqo

Short compilation from a recent trackday with the Clio 200. Plenty of oversteer :)

It really is a great car for the track - took all the usual stripped out track-prepped hatches to pieces and kept a Swiss Mini Challenge car at bay a few laps until he finally managed to pull ahead.

The quality of the vid is pretty terrible I'm afraid, guess I messed something up in the upload because the original is very good.

www.bespokedrivingtours.com

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Looks tidy and Recaros are a must have :)

Only comment is you seem to almost be doing a Scandanavian flick going into bends, there's some viscous erraticism at times that's costing you grip, you could of course be doing this on purpose for fun though (I'm sure you are) ;) :D

No heel/toe either :(

Clio 200 Black and White
yeah indeed - I don't always corner like that!

I just threw in a bit of a flick on those corners to bring the rear of the car into play and then balance the slide on the throttle with just a little opposite lock. :)

Find heel/toe more difficult on the 200 than the Trophy - still possible but the pedals are a little further apart, plus the closer gearing means you're changing down to second basically right on the limiter coming into some corners.

Clio 200 Black and White
It's only short sessions - probably 15 mins at a time with good cool down periods in between.

Fronts lasted 3 track evenings, rears are probably good for twice that. Of course you can get more life out of them if you drive more smoothly...