ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 + Dirt + iPhone 5.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As a few of you know, the iPhone 5 has a pretty funky 'Panorama' mode on the camera, which stitches multiple images together as you pan across.

I can a play around tonight. They're no way near perfect and straight off the phone, but it's a novelty.
They've also been severely re-sized, as the originals were 8000+px x 1500px and nearly 20mb!

I headed up around Rivington & Winter Hill, those that know that way know the roads are brilliant. Still really loving the car... despite the thirst.

This afternoon:

Drive_zps1213b6bd.jpg

Looking over to Manchester:

Wide1_zpsefc39f11.jpg

In its natural habitat:

Gar_zpsebcc4c31.jpg

Back home (really noisy):

Int_zpsb4e76b59.jpg

It's definitely getting quicker now with 7k miles on the clock. It pulls so much harder above 6k than it did at first. :cool:

I've got a rolling road day booked for next month, so I'll see if it's in my head or not then.

It does feel strong though, recording low 6's on the RS Monitor consistently. :eek:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Beat 185 bhp and you've done better than me LOL! Having said that since I moved to super unleaded and have given it a few trackdays and 16k miles since i got it and the engine really seems to have come alive.

Low 6s seems optimistic though?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's hardly something to boast about FFS.

Me and about 500,000 other people got them in the UK today. Deal wid it.

172 Cup
Love it! A friend of mine had a 200 from brand new and it defo got quicker as he put about 5-6k on it :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
If uve got iPhone 4 and want to take panoramas. Dmd panorama from App Store is good. That's what I was using before update!