ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 200 DELIVERY DATES

Ah right. I've still not seen a 200 on the road.

We've been told that the car is currently being made. But our expected date is still 2 months off (At least)

i've seen a few around glasgow cc, quite a few down my way in ayrshire including one on my drive

Clio 200
I have only seen one other on the road, It was LY in bearsden **I THINK** It was the one that was for sale in the Bearsden Renault.

STEALTH RAIDER
Now mine has been made and ready, ive been told it wont be here for another 4 weeks!!! Can anybody understand the theory in this? Surely it cant take that long to ship?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Now mine has been made and ready, ive been told it wont be here for another 4 weeks!!! Can anybody understand the theory in this? Surely it cant take that long to ship?

They'll wait until there are a good few ready.

Would be too much shipping cost wise to just ship them on their own.

Might even wait until there is a boat full.

Clio III RS 200

Maybe they are pushing it to the destination through the tunnel under the channel when the trains are not driving to decrease the shipping costs:cool:

Really it is hard to explain why do they need so much time... It is more expensive to ship Clio Sports from Dieppe as it is their only production model which is sold in just couple of thousands per year than normal Clios, but I would say that all those additional costs are built in the price. RS is like 30% more expensive than the GT which comes with more standard equippment, at least in Croatia ;)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Maybe they are pushing it to the destination through the tunnel under the channel when the trains are not driving to decrease the shipping costs:cool:

Really it is hard to explain why do they need so much time... It is more expensive to ship Clio Sports from Dieppe as it is their only production model which is sold in just couple of thousands per year than normal Clios, but I would say that all those additional costs are built in the price. RS is like 30% more expensive than the GT which comes with more standard equippment, at least in Croatia ;)

Yeah. But just look at the GT ;)

Tis hideous. Big car, little engine. Thats gonna work well.:D

197 Sport
Ordered mine on October the 14th, and told by dealer its arriving today! Shame I cant pick up until mid next week, though just in time for a 6oo mile round trip to see folks etc before xmas! Will be nice to get the run in over and done with in a weekend!

Clio III RS 200
I just got bad news - it seems that production of mine is pushed to 2010 so I can expect the car in late January:mad:

waiting on..RS 200
Hi all,

Just new to the site after ordering an RS200 on the 30th October. I just got word on Saturday that the car has left the factory in France and is now in transit! :D

Bit gutted as well as I won't be able to drive it until January....would rather wait a couple more weeks and register it as a 2010 car

Range Rover Sport
Ordered mine on oct 30th and had a call today telling me its left the factory :) I cant wait much longer lol

BMW M Lite
I ordered mine at the end of September and have been told I should be able to pick her up on Christmas Eve! Merry christmas to me...

Clio III RS 200
I just got news that my clio was produced yesterday:cool: First it has to go to Slovenia where they have a central lot, then to a Croatian custom's dpt. lot and then to Dubrovnik. In regular conditions it takes around 10 days, but with all the bad weather, xmas and new year I expect the car by mid January, probably in the week starting on Jan 11.

GTD, Lupo
Crazy hearing about all you guys waiting so long to pick your cars up. Hold on in there guys you will love them when you get them. Had mine 7 months now and im still to see another one on the roads :( every drive puts a big smile on your face and even more fun when you have people in the back watching them bouncing around and complaining :D

Gorms

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I had my best ever 200 day trip through the Alps yesterday, 200 miles with amazing scenery, car was faultless even on slippery snow covered roads. Handling around the twisties surprised the boring French dervs that tried to follow :cool:

BMW M Lite
I've already been out cruising the bad streets of Brentwood.
I can't get out of the thing, I just love driving her! And I love the attention this car generates...

When I see ya I'll give you a flash mate!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've already been out cruising the bad streets of Brentwood.
I can't get out of the thing, I just love driving her! And I love the attention this car generates...

When I see ya I'll give you a flash mate!

and I bet it's filthy already!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We were phoned today by our dealer. He says that we will have it, at latest, 5th February. He hopes to have it to us the last week in January though.

Fingers crossed.

STEALTH RAIDER
We were phoned today by our dealer. He says that we will have it, at latest, 5th February. He hopes to have it to us the last week in January though.

Fingers crossed.

Nice one!!! Mines totalling to 17 weeks today. Mine should be here tomorrow but i think the snow has pushed it forward again!!!!!! At least it will be a 59/10 on the good side.

waiting on..RS 200
Picked mine up yesterday! Ordered it on October 30th so just over 9 weeks waiting for me. Absolutely love it :D

STEALTH RAIDER
Picked mine up yesterday! Ordered it on October 30th so just over 9 weeks waiting for me. Absolutely love it :D

Cool Mike, mine is gonna be here in the morning!!! The long long wait has come to an end thank god!!!! Put some pics of yours up asap!!!!!

waiting on..RS 200
Cool Mike, mine is gonna be here in the morning!!! The long long wait has come to an end thank god!!!! Put some pics of yours up asap!!!!!

Here's some early snowy pics!

jan032.jpg

jan034.jpg

jan036.jpg

jan037.jpg

And one more from work yesterday..My colleagues R32 is for sale if anyone's interested ;)

jan041.jpg

Civic Vtec y0
I have 2 for sale where I work guys, they are in stock and have been prep'd ready to go!

Give me a PM if your interested as its easy enough to cancel a order and buy one form me :)

R26, R27
How much are is everyone paying for there clios. As will be going to the stealers on wednesday.just don't want to get ripped off. Would get the car with cup pack and recaros.

LY 200
^Im interested in this too!

I was offered a showroom RB a few month back for 14k but on the net they seem to be over that second hand! For the fact i may be looking at them again soon i would be interested to know what an RB FF with cup chassis, Recaros and possibly the folding mirror option is likely to cost.

Clio III RS 200
Keep your fingers crossed for me - Clio should be here in Dubrovnik by Wednesday! Long time passed since October 26 when it was ordered.

STEALTH RAIDER
Usually your looking at 16000 for the sport version with a cup chasis. Have a look on ebay, there is a couple on there