ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 200 DELIVERY DATES

loads :)
Yes mate, done the rear discs and bearings but had a little accident in my cossie so may need to sell it, but trying to sell my quad or van first though as i have bought a full cage and buckets for the clio.

Glad your enjoying the 200 though:D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sold it for future house fund lol:(

Now got another cup, so not all bad ;)

Yes but i'm a lazy c##t and cant be arsed cleaning all the time....lol. still the only cup we have sold, and we have'nt sold any with the rear spoiler.

Are you keeping it fairly standard? or going to town on it.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Yes but i'm a lazy c##t and cant be arsed cleaning all the time....lol. still the only cup we have sold, and we have'nt sold any with the rear spoiler.

Are you keeping it fairly standard? or going to town on it.

Coilovers, roof scoop if i think i can get away with it, steering wheel, thats it! :)

No turbo? throttle boddies? cage? come on give it what it deserves.

Is there any big powered 197's/200 out there?

Mondeo TDCI 130
3775449173_1f32b47d50.jpg

Please don't do the roof scoop.

shush!! I am going to have a look at the situation when its lowered...... ;)

Last edited:

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I think people are growing to love the 200's front end, every photo I see it looks better and better (Must get my pics up this weekend) :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
The first reaction to change is usually rejection, acceptance stage will be followed by loving it :D

rs clio 200
after ordering my car in october i was origanaly expecting a mid january dilivery date ii was then told it would be more like a 21st of december date, but as my old car died they,ve pulled some strings and got it earlier for me,,,, arived today, picking up on friday woo hoo, only bad thing is ive just been paid off... eek

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
after ordering my car in october i was origanaly expecting a mid january dilivery date ii was then told it would be more like a 21st of december date, but as my old car died they,ve pulled some strings and got it earlier for me,,,, arived today, picking up on friday woo hoo, only bad thing is ive just been paid off... eek

Good and bad news there.

We ordered our 200 Cup 2 weeks ago. Was initially told the end of December. Now they are saying the end of January, early February.

Tis a long wait.

BMW M Lite
I ordered mine on the 30th September and have been told to expect her in the last week of December. Glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting!

STEALTH RAIDER
I was told they couldnt pull any strings for me as they cant get in touch with the factory. Their only contact method with them was the delivery times on screen they had. 16 weeks is a very long time to wait as i thought i got to the last 2 week stretch and got all excited. Then i got pissed on for the second time!!!! Never mind, im sure it will be worth the wait!!!

BMW M Lite
Personally I'd wait until 1st week of jan as a 2010 registered car would be slightly more appealing come resale.

But if you wait until 1st Jan am I not correct in saying you'll get hit by the 2.5% VAT increase?

I had a call from my dealer on saturday. Mine is still due in week 52 but the ship could be delayed by bad weather... Fingers crossed the weather holds out. I can't wait!!!

STEALTH RAIDER
But if you wait until 1st Jan am I not correct in saying you'll get hit by the 2.5% VAT increase?

I had a call from my dealer on saturday. Mine is still due in week 52 but the ship could be delayed by bad weather... Fingers crossed the weather holds out. I can't wait!!!

If its been ordered before Dec then the vat increase wont affect you.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Matt, the wait will be worth it (got mine on Friday) what else have you chose to go with the LY?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LY FF200 with Cup Pack and Recaros. Keepin' it simple! Well not as simple as a Cup, but that'd just be sparse...

:approve: you've picked the best things, I best not get too used to being the only ly 200 in a 10 mile radius

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Spec I went for was: FF200, LY, Cup pack, Recaro's (with carbon dash/trim), Spoiler, Cornering lights and anthracite exterior pack

The best things out of that lot is the LY and the Recaro's :approve:

Renault Clio 182
I ordered mine on the 14th of october and had a delivery date of the 16th - 31st December but now been told 7th of December but he reckons it will be the 3rd to 4th just before the weekend hopefully. So i havent waited that long really unlike some of you which isnt so good coz i cant wait.

Clio 200
I bought mine brand new, not pre reg on sunday and picking it u tommorow, Ok i didnt get to spec it but has everything I wanted anyway

Clio III RS 200
I ordered mine on the 14th of october and had a delivery date of the 16th - 31st December but now been told 7th of December but he reckons it will be the 3rd to 4th just before the weekend hopefully. So i havent waited that long really unlike some of you which isnt so good coz i cant wait.

So did it arrive yesterday? You give me hope that my will come in a week or so as it was ordered on the 26th of October:)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
pollockshaws mate

Ah right!

Our dealer has a White 200 in the showroom (tis the one we test drove), maybe thought you'd got that.

We were back in yesturday, they are wanting almost 19k for it :eek:

19k! For a Clio? You'd have to be a mug to go for that.

We're still being told Late January, early February for our 200 delivery.

Clio 200
Ah right!

Our dealer has a White 200 in the showroom (tis the one we test drove), maybe thought you'd got that.

We were back in yesturday, they are wanting almost 19k for it :eek:

19k! For a Clio? You'd have to be a mug to go for that.

We're still being told Late January, early February for our 200 delivery.

nah i bought a racing blue 200, it was in the showroom and not even registered. Got it for lots less than 19k.

It will be worth the wait for the 200

STEALTH RAIDER
Had a phone call yesterday, mine is ready to be shipped from france. 7 days max. About time too seen as tho they gave me the 1st week of jan, totaling it to 16 weeks!!!!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
nah i bought a racing blue 200, it was in the showroom and not even registered. Got it for lots less than 19k.

It will be worth the wait for the 200

Ah right. I've still not seen a 200 on the road.

We've been told that the car is currently being made. But our expected date is still 2 months off (At least)