ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 Sunroof - Watchdog

T

thecremeegg

Same which is why I replied lol....oh and the small matter of the linkage breaking on one side meaning I need to pay £500 for a new sunroof if I want it to work again :rolleyes:

Clio 1.2 16v
The sunroof on my renault clio has been clicking since purchase, and knocking and is very stiff to open.

thats what i put

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Might aswell try and get the message across that there sunroofs are crap

My tyres wear down on my Clio, maybe I should approach Watchdog?!? I can't f**king believe Renault have allowed this to happen!! There should be a recall to fit tyres that last forever. I am so outraged.

T

thecremeegg

My tyres wear down on my Clio, maybe I should approach Watchdog?!? I can't f**king believe Renault have allowed this to happen!! There should be a recall to fit tyres that last forever. I am so outraged.

Lol on a serious note, renault know that their sunroofs are bad, yet they still keep using the same manufacturer, i think thats a disgrace tbh, especially for those of us out of warranty

Megane Cabriolet D+
Done it, hope something gets sorted, its just not something that can be lived with.

Mine can not rattle or squeak for ages, then just not stop for days.

FN2 Type R GT
Pretty sure you will be pissed of aswell unless you have money to throw about

As a car gets older, rattles and leaks are expected tbh. The surround on my speedo rattles sometimes, but I'm not going to complain to watchdog lol.

Well seens as its been doing it since i bought it i think that there is clearly a problem. Ive filled a form out as its pretty much unbearable without any music on

Megane Mk4
Not had any problems so far and it's a 02 plate, but there's time yet. :eek:

( Could always lie a little and fill the report in anyway ;) )

BMW F31
bit of advice sell your clio's lol! i'm fed up with my clio creaking and cracking and generally being noisy but i except the fact its french and the build quality is not outstanding. had nothing but problems with my clio in general so its time to sell up i reckon!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
U all moan bout ur creaking and leaking, get a mk1! thats when ull really experience the amazing renault manufacturing. a different panel rattles on every journey.