ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2.0 Williams 1 - No. 367

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clio 2.0 Williams Ltd Ed... Williams 1, No. 367

£7,995

Quote from eBay ad...

"This particular vehicle was bought as one of four that was made in the factory at Dimma and is the limited edition williams 1 numbered 367. This car has had a lot of work done to it since recently purchased from the previous owner and was reluctantly sold due to ill health, works done to the vehicle includes a full £2400 respray , new decals and williams runner vinyls costing over £340 plus a host more (invoices included) 73000 miles tested for 12 months and runs really well, Doesnt need a thing doing to it apart from a good enjoyable drive out"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...d-edition-Dimma-factory-fit-kit-/191263322128

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
LOl.. part of me thinks best go subwoofer shopping and find a retro mpower sticker. Part thinks.. you know.. get ride of the gold highlights and even though its a williams consider non gold wheels. the old cossie dimma looked better IMHO with the silver wheels.

It would be funny to park it up in "that half my age" area of local tesco when shopping on for my tea on a friday night and watch the iphone 6's come out.

like it or loath it its still an williams if a little maramite , that might actually not be a rusting mess.

8k...mint low mile trophy of course. To some of use learning to drive in mums mk1 phase 1, no matter a trophy being a better, more limited faster car, it will never be a williams ;)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Used to love these, now look at it and think Chav Max Power - how times change!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's not one of four, iirc there were 16 or 18 factory Dimma Williams.

Terrible. I remember you wanted one of these once ? ..back in the day ;)

I was a couple of days off buying one, for £12k! A few years later I got a Clio Williams 3. Then another, coz I had to roll the first one... :eek:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk1 Berlingo
WB are pretty well know locally as Being more than a little dodgey.
Id give them a wide birth.

Last edited: