ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Replica - Exhaust?

Mate of mine has a Clio and has finally got a 200 front bumper and a 197/200 (I beleive they are the same) rear bumper, question is how will the exhaust work? Can he just buy a back box of a 197/200 or will he need a custom system? Can the bumper still go on with the standard 1.4 exhaust?

Thanks
Simon

Bux

Golf GTD
He won't be able to put a 197/200 back box in as it takes up the area where the spare wheel should be...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
He'll have to get a custom back box made up I'd have thought.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Speak to James1470 on here... He made a 197 rep... His exhaust is a pipe though :p

Your mate will have to fabricate a twin exit pipe onto his 1.4 exhaust and make new hangers for it

Top cheers guys! in regards to the arches the front wings are obviously getting replaced too! I'm no clio man, closest I got was owning a Twingo My Twingo) but that didn't last long before I got my BM so I appreciate any help with helping him rep it!

bmw1w.png