ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Clio 197 Meets Exige*

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

Got a few more, but these were probably the best ones!

I'm not a fan of the decals tbh, the white wheels don't work that well against the red imo either. Each to their own though.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I think the white & red works really well on the 197.

The lower side decals would be all I would have on it though.

Thumbs up for being different mate !

Exige = Sweet !

Good stuff, you got the plate on the Exige quick, im not sure on the 197, I usually love Ultra but that does nothing for me yet I love Alan's, I think its the decals, i could live with the side ones although they are abit Fiesta St esque, the bigs ones though spoil it imo.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the old bragg 197 is certainly different, like the wheel and red combo.

surprised to see the private plate on the exige already(!)

M2 Competition
Sort some coilies for the 197 (if such a thing exists) or h&r springs, and get a clio cup spoiler... would look lush!

ST
Good stuff, you got the plate on the Exige quick, im not sure on the 197, I usually love Ultra but that does nothing for me yet I love Alan's, I think its the decals, i could live with the side ones although they are abit Fiesta St esque, the bigs ones though spoil it imo.

I thankya Mr S x

White wheels look good next to the Red. Not sur eon the decals, may look better in the flesh.

Exige looks average........

Only joking! Looks Awesome! :approve:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
They both look good. The 197 decals are brilliant imo, look so good in the flesh the car had more than that when it was our demo car. Nice exige i like the colour