ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 197 IMMOBILISER PROBLEM ???

M

matty_ealam_clio197

My clio started fine on monday no problems , tuesday morning wouldnt start get in press brake and start button nothing the fan starts going turns head lights on goes mad to be honest , keep trying and the odd time it will spin engine over the eventaily starts. then when driving if you indicate it sticks on and brings up air bag light and service light . any ideas ????

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I think you need that looking at properly. Where are you based? If you're anywhere near Nottingham I'll gladly take a look for you.

Mick

02 Clio
Try looking at all your fuses in the glovebox, my friend had a problem, wipers wouldn't go off, lights seemed to do whatever they wanted, would only start when it felt like it, dash lights were out, turned out to be one fuse..

M

matty_ealam_clio197

i was playing with it last night and if you get in from the passanger side it will start fine and once you have got in from that side once will work fine all night .
then in the morning you have to get in from passenger side again then it will be fine all day using the drivers side door :-/