ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182

hi all,

im a noob and need some help. ain't bought the car yet, but went to look at a metallic blue 182 today. it's 04 plate, 55k miles and looks to be in good nick. it's priced really well from looking on here and autotrader etc.

just need some hints on what to look for when i go back on tuesday to check under the bonnet and possibly put deposit down.

also been trying to look into different models. i know its a 182, and it has anthracite alloys...so does this mean it has cup suspension? (obviously unless someone went to the effort of refurbing the silver alloys). any easy way to tell if it does? what extras do i need to look for? etc.

cheers.

I'm sure as most of the guys will say on here, SEARCH.

It will have the cup pack if it has anthracite alloys, if it has a bigger spoiler and front spoiler then it has the other pack.

Main thing to get conformation of is whether the cam belt has been changed and where it was done.

Stan

Megane 225 F1
Searching would have been quicker. It's now half an hour later and what info do you have?

Welcome btw.