ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182? :)

BLACK GOLD 182
hey guys i am looking into getting my self a clio sport 182, but i was wondering which is the best one to get, trophy? cup? standard? pack 1? pack 2? pack 1+2? please could someone give me information on which clio i wanna be looking at and what price i should be paying for a sub 20k on the clocks....thanks guys, good look with modding of your sports hopefully i will be joining this clio sport club with my clio sport rather than having a little fiesta mk6 :) take it easy guys and girls

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Standard 182
+ Cup Suspension
+ Cup Spoiler Pack

This is a great combo, the most common out there. (Try and get with both packs)

182 Trophy

Only came in Red.
Has Recaro seats and Turinis.
No Xenons, no climate(?) and a few other bits and bobs.
Wicked suspension, but costly when they go wrong (which some have started to)

182 Cup

A poor mans 182 ;)
No xenons, door strips, no leather seats, no climate(?)
No engine cover, and a whole other array of things missing.

Options that were available:

Recaros
Cup Spoiler
Cup Suspension
Sat Nav
CD Changer

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Just a quick overview above.....

If you like your toys, the standard 182 with both cup packs is for you and having anything else is a bonus options.

Having Recaros will mean that the rear bench is then a cloth seat.

I'm not poor, and I drive a 182Cup :D

Pretty much sums it all up though. 182 with both cup packs is the best value IMO:)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
tbh, yo get all the fun with the 182 cup for a lower price. the only difference is low rent interior and ac not climate. but tbh, the climate is w**k anyway.

tbh, yo get all the fun with the 182 cup for a lower price. the only difference is low rent interior and ac not climate. but tbh, the climate is w**k anyway.

Yeah. I've spent a lot of time in a FF182 recently though, and I can't see what all the fuss is about TBH. It's the same car when you're driving it instead of looking at it kidding yourself that it's some sort of limo :D That said, the FF is surely the best value, as long as you don't mind casio climate control :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
if i was buying another 182 i'd just go for the cheapest one i could get... this would no doubt be a cup. very good value car tbh :D

clio 182 sport
hi guys had my standard titanium 182 from new for 2 half years. in my opinion go for comfort leather all the toys depends what you want sat in a cup once 182 then got in mine was like a different car. drove my mates 172 cup much prefer mine.

VW Caddy Van
We had a 182 cup in work, had climate cruise speed limter etc. Was deffo a cup too didn't have the xenons or leather but had most other toys.

I have a 182 with both cup packs and love it. Never kept a car longer than 18months but i plan on keeping this one as long as possible

Clio 182 Trophy
Hiya mate, just try and test drive all of the models your interested in or at least go and see them. It's your choice at the end of the day. People on here are going to be biased towards their own. Although the Trophy is the best, Lol.....