ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 test drive today

RB Clio 182
Fair dos bud i had a black 182 cracking car the milltex exhaust sounded great but i much prefer my 172 cup its a much better car to drive....Vauxhall have come on leaps and bounds since the early VXR's which have awful chassis but when it comes to noise not much comes close to a VXR i love the whoosh u get from the exhaust :)

Thanks mate, yes they sound pretty good, but tbh the standard clios exhaust sounded alot meatier than my standard burg exhaust.

I had a stage 3 arden blue corsa vxr before my burg running 245bhp, piston 4 went pop, got it fixed, still not right so i traded in for the burg, very weak pistons on the corsa vxr.

My old arden stage 3 245bhp...

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

My burg(sold today)...

Photo-0018_zpsdf13a71d.jpg

Photo-0025.jpg

RB Clio 182
They were mate, but im really looking forward to a change tbh, i love how the 182 drove, like a little terrier, made me smile :)

I cant wait to get one and make it my own and make it look like new!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Lovely motors the pair of em well all the very best with the 182 when ya get it there cracking little cars i hope u get hassle free fun with one :)

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
I'd really love the white Vxr, but there are far too many knobs in shitty spec white corsas with black wheels, and I hate them. Good luck on your hunt for a 182 though, I got my RB cup last December for 2500 on 69k with belts done.

RB Clio 182
I'd really love the white Vxr, but there are far too many knobs in s**tty spec white corsas with black wheels, and I hate them. Good luck on your hunt for a 182 though, I got my RB cup last December for 2500 on 69k with belts done.

Thanks mate, and yes, there are alot of white corsa le's that look pretty similar but obviously because they are a lot younger, they are only 1.2's etc, there are alot of good lads over on corsa d tho, vxr online is ok but they are up their own backsides!

RB Clio 182
That burg looks a beast with the bonnet vents, hope u find a nice 182

Thanks mate, they are real carbon fibre, pretty expensive those, yea i loved the vents although the bodyshop fitted them a tad too far apart to what i told them, they still looked well tho.

Did you get near the 13200 quoted for the burg, just out of intrest?

Hi mate, they quoted me between 13002-13200, i got just short of 13k so i was happy, they also knocked all the charges they normally charge too.

The quote was a couple of thousand more than some big dealerships, i was really suprised.

I have just been to my bank too, guess what, my 2k's gone in lol.

Ive just made over 300 too selling the bits on my car over on corsa d so im well chuffed.

I get payed on wednesdays so thats when ill have the funds to by the 182 that catches my eye ;)

Inferno 182
I went to have a look at the 'burg corsa's with a mate of mine, very nice cars. interiors are very tidy but my mate ended up buying a clio 200 cup :)