ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 182 SPORT - planned supercharger upgrade

Liquid Yellow R27
Car looks amazing mate! That engine bay looks really smart. I do like the chrome against the blue engine cover. Subscribing to this thread, will keep my eye on it :)

mondeo titanium tdci
Quick update just managed to fit the prima racing exhaust mounts I bought off of here today no more wonky tailpipes really good product i think still can't get the one tail pipe to sit dead straight but it's a lot better than before

mondeo titanium tdci
photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Quick update managed to get the new speedline turinis fitted plus the ktec bonnet just waiting for streamline carbon fibre to send the bits I ordered a month ago lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
nice :)

not 100% on the carbon bonnet though :S

It looks better in the flesh/metal.

Pictures don't do it justice.
Not seen this thread until just Steve. Had a quick read. Didn't know it was standard 182 when you brought it. Spent some money haven't you

;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Picked this up on saturday, will be my 5th renaultsport! amazing what £2k can buy you! Needs a bit of a tidy but its a very good car.