ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 182 SPORT - planned supercharger upgrade

mondeo titanium tdci
Just bought this off ebay for the great price of £3000 a 1 owner car with full renault history slighty high mileage at 91000 but had all the belts and water pump done at 71000 also has ktec stealth full system which is six months old

clio183.jpg

clio182.jpg

photo.jpg

mondeo titanium tdci
Re: CLIO 182 SPORT NEWBIE

set of cams and k tec remap dont know if i will go down the coilover route yet

b/g 182, meg tourer

nice. is that a miltek on there too? if so and you want more noise from it, i have a thread on here where i removed the centre silencer and opened the exit of the cat up to 2.5" bore like the rest of the system. well worth doing if you are after more noise.

its a k tec stealth mate , said in his first post , got a bargain there steve , the tidy'est clio i have ever seen before

mondeo titanium tdci

Just gave her a full service with genuine bits and changed the gearbox oil can't believe how good it is not a single oil leak nothing at all really found a good one

mondeo titanium tdci

I have owned a few cars in my time but this Clio is so much fun should of got one ages ago never going back to a vag group ever again never thought I would say that

182 Turbo Project

I would get the coils before cams mate!

Looks like a tasty 182 though mate!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Looks nice..... not usually a fan of arctics- but the silver wheels look good-

S

mondeo titanium tdci

Every time I put coils on a car I get rid of it its so nice as it is it handles like it's on rails and it don't shake you to bits the roads round here are terrible such a great set up out of the box I think the cup supension helps mind

mondeo titanium tdci

Had a bad experience with a megane r26 which put me off renualts for life but this Clio has changed the way I feel what a cracking little car so much bang for your buck

S4 Avant

Isnt the idea of a k-tec stealth, that it's a stealth system for the 172? ....that aint a k-tec stealth

mondeo titanium tdci

Yeah i know my mistake I could not edit it it's a janspeed item supplied by k tec full system cat back just sounds right in my view

S4 Avant

Makes more sense. Understand that everything you say on the interent is subject to rediculous scrutiny and ridicule ;)

mondeo titanium tdci

quick up date the car has been treated to eibach sportlines and fabia splitter ktec pannel filter and samco hose full set of michilin ps3's cup spoiler on order from tom at west renualt and she is booked in march the 9th for matched inlets and custom remap at ktec racing
IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo

Looks a tidy one for that amount of miles. I think silver 182 wheels really work with some colours better than the anthracites, but I think you should fit a cup spoiler just to finish it off ;)

mondeo titanium tdci

Looks a tidy one for that amount of miles. I think silver 182 wheels really work with some colours better than the anthracites, but I think you should fit a cup spoiler just to finish it off ;)

Cup spoiler will be here next week and yeah I know what you are saying about the wheels mate

RB One Eight Two

Same exhaust system as mine, they sound great don't they?

Looks really nice does that. Please keep the wheels silver.

mondeo titanium tdci

Yeah they do sound nice not to loud I'm keeping the wheels silver that's for sure

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182

is the exhaust a straight through section or a silenced mid section? nice car looks smart

mondeo titanium tdci

Nice meeting you mate got the seats fitted in the end.the metal bars that's supplied with the seats are poo fair play will post pics up tomorrow I'm off for a few beers now woop woop

Thanks for letting me keeping ring you as well mate

mondeo titanium tdci

im getting there waiting for the cup spoiler to turn up then its off to k tech for the magic to happen fingers crossed lol

Blue 182

Hi everybody from Latvia :)

I need help from you. I'm looking for "Cup 182" spoiler. Not "trophy". Close to my living place there is impossible to get something from used parts so i decided to take a new but problem is that I do not know exact part number for Cup 182 spoiler. I am working in Renault but official software (named Dyalogis) is totally useless :(
So maybe someone could provide me with it, pleeease :)

mondeo titanium tdci

Quick update got the trendlines fitted word of warning never by the recaro resistor packs to turn the airbag lights off they are a waste of £60 had to use chocolate blocks in the end got a few carbon fibre touches on the car now and will be fitting the cup spoiler in the morning pics to follow