ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Servicing: Aberdeen / N.E. Scotland

Skoda Octavia VRs
My apologies if threads of these types have been 'done to death' but just wanted to see if anyone in the Aberdeen / Aberdeenshire / North East of Scotland Area has any suggestions for Servicing / Work on my 54 Plate Clio 182.

The Car is out of Warranty now, and is coming up for it's next 12,000 Mile / 2-Year Standard Service.

I have had nothing but trouble, hassles and damage to my Car from the local Renault Dealership :dead: , so was wondering if anyone has had any success from any local independant Garages, or knows anyone 'in the know' who does Servicing / Work to Renaultsport Cars?.

Thanks for anyones help / suggestions in advance, and hope everyone has had a great weekend, the weather has been superb up this way!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Yeah heard the renault garage in Brechin isnt to bad! But if possible try to get a mechanic mate to service it. Im only saying that as i just dont trust garaged atal :dapprove: i went for my 5 year service, never even changed the aux belt! Had to do it myself :nono:

Mackie Motors are alright if you want a Renault Dealer :) Thats who did my belts change and i had no probs with them.

Skoda Octavia VRs
I'm not naming names... but Ev*ns H*lsh*w overall were a complete and utter bad joke... I have had a few problems with the 182 over the 3-1/2 years I have had it, but the Renault Dealership Support / Service up in this part of the World is just plain terrible.
They managed to damage my Car on two separate occasions when it was in the Dealership for work to be carried out, and the thought of having to put a Car back in there again gives me the absolute fear!... terrible. It is a shame though as there were some people there who were great and couldn't be more helpful...

Will probably give Mackie Motors a go and see what they are like, don't need Belts changed and the like, but it is needing a good old bit of TLC I reckon!

Thanks for all the help and advice folks, much appreciated!
GG

I'm not naming names... but Ev*ns H*lsh*w overall were a complete and utter bad joke... I have had a few problems with the 182 over the 3-1/2 years I have had it, but the Renault Dealership Support / Service up in this part of the World is just plain terrible.
They managed to damage my Car on two separate occasions when it was in the Dealership for work to be carried out, and the thought of having to put a Car back in there again gives me the absolute fear!... terrible. It is a shame though as there were some people there who were great and couldn't be more helpful...

Will probably give Mackie Motors a go and see what they are like, don't need Belts changed and the like, but it is needing a good old bit of TLC I reckon!

Thanks for all the help and advice folks, much appreciated!
GG

Evans Bollockshaw a a f**king joke.

Your right :(

Whats needing done ?