ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 rear brakes, what to buy?!

FF BG 182
Probably been answered a million times but can't find the answer I need. Seen some mintex rear disks, pads and bearings for around £70 on eBay. Will these be as good as a chocolate tea pot or will they suffice.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Check you have the little spacers/washers behind your existing discs. If missing, a pair of them should be on your shopping list aswel

182 FF
Bought and fitted the £70 mintex set up no problems although the bearings are not as robust as OE apparently

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Genuine are £100 for discs and pads, thats the same for the front and rear, so £200 total.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Check all the Traders sections mate

Should be first place you look (not fleabay) when you need any parts or service. There isn't much we can't help out with between us :)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Wxactly as above, check the trader section. So frustrating how so many people don't know whats in the section. Theres 2 main Renault dalers and also G172 from above who supplies brakes.