ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - new owner, a few questions!

Trophy, Audi TT,
sorry guys, new owner with no handbook yet! (anyone know to a PDF version?)

I have just bought a 2005 182 Trophy, I have a few questions!:eek::eek::eek:

what fuel do you use? I put half a tank of regular unleaded yesterday, cap seems to say Super unleaded. Do i have to use the dear stuff?

One of the front spot lights is broken. Is this common to other Renault's and if so where is the best place to get one?

I am sure there will be more questions.

Great forum by the way, much better than I have been used to on the Caterham site!!

clio 172/Fabia vRS
I always Used premium unleaded in mine (Shell V-power only). I'd suggest you do, but others have run theirs on normal pump fuel. As you've got the pinnacle of 1*2's in the limited trophy I'd Suggest one of the many trophy owners who'll see this will be able to advise you on the sachs dampers and custom suspension you've got.

BG 182 FF
I have started using higher grade ron fuel feels a lot better and only cost a couple of quid more per tank

Clown Car
That pdf just covers the basic clio functions, there is a seperate renaultsport thin manual that covered the 182's, i used to have it as a pdf, when i get home i will check if i still have it on my main pc, you can get a used foglight from cliospares.