ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 exhaust Yozzasport ??????

Lionel Richie
crikey!!! we shipped one of our export ones (2 piece centre section instead of a 1 piece, so it fits in one box!LOL) to aus for about £125ish IIRC

Dubai seems an odd place to ship too, some of the quotes we had for shipping coilovers to you were mad

ah right, fair enough. Its a noise thing rather than performance etc. Just seems the YS are very popular, but i struggle to see why.

it's called hard sell. that and mostly bought by chavs that want an uber loud raspy exhaust :dead:... each to their own, I loved stupidly noisy exhausts when I was younger, now I think they just sound chavvy

clio 200 F4Rt
ah right, fair enough. Its a noise thing rather than performance etc. Just seems the YS are very popular, but i struggle to see why.

it's called hard sell. that and mostly bought by chavs that want an uber loud raspy exhaust :dead:... each to their own, I loved stupidly noisy exhausts when I was younger, now I think they just sound chavvy

I feel the same, the older i get the less blood i want from my ear drums!

That and being able to give it full bore around a track without the fear of being asked to leave! lol

clio 200 F4Rt
oi less of that!!! i praise you exhaust (even though its too quiet)

and i thank that you can see its a quality product fred, but sorry, i cant return the favour, as i do beleive that although it looks well made, i just dont like the design.

Not saying that its bad, or saying the product is bad (evidently not as you have sold so many!), its just not my bag baby! :D

Lionel Richie
fair enough, as you can guess i've never liked twin can systems with y splits, hence our design but hey ho, horses for courses and all that

both good exhausts in my eyes catering for 2 different tastes

but as this thread has our name on it ;):rasp:

S1RST/205GTI

I feel the same, the older i get the less blood i want from my ear drums!

That and being able to give it full bore around a track without the fear of being asked to leave! lol
I think the BTB ones look more chavvy cos you can see the back boxes.:)

Just my 2p's worth but i view ys as a proper company which do a wide range of products and services for clio, where as shed dont seem to offer quite the same of products/services, maybe thats why they are so popular??

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
If you venture onto our website you'll see that we can get virtually anything, we tend to stick to the more premium brands however as thats one of the values of company, good value, high quality products.

The only products we really try and push though are the products that we've had developed.

OHthedrama.gif

Just my 2p's worth but i view ys as a proper company which do a wide range of products and services for clio, where as shed dont seem to offer quite the same of products/services, maybe thats why they are so popular??

really?

i have an opposite view, i guess everyone sees things different :)

R

rich[182]

Everyone says that 182's vary a lot in terms of engine power output, theres good and bad

So on this basis surely it's possible for a good std car to have a £300 system actually producing more power than a poor example with a £500-£600 exhaust

Unless all cars were on a level playing field then all this talk about extra gains from some systems is theoretically irrelevant if you have a poor engine to start with ?

Lionel Richie
its not as bad as you make out rich! all cars are generally within 5bhp of each other, anything more than that and i start to think something was wrong

we had a 182 in that was dog slow, and it turned out to be a blowing centre section/cat joint, and that was it! mad but true!!!