ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - Does your Disklok have this gap

I have just bought a silver Disklok from Halfords to make my new 182 more secure but i have noticed that when i lock it on the steering wheel ( On any of the three settings available there is a gap at the bottom of the steering lock. This does not seem that secure to me.Is this normal or have i got a faulty one?

Mk2 Golf GTI
It's normal mate. I thought the same so i tried to drive round an empty car park with mine on and it's nigh on impossible!

Give it a try, it's only when you do that you realise how effective they are. Just make sure you'e in a wide open space with nobody else around!

Da

Less
spirez said:
It's normal mate. I thought the same so i tried to drive round an empty car park with mine on and it's nigh on impossible

FPMSLMAO :race: :rofl:

Cam

182 Cup
Yup make sure you've got the small one though!! Mines the same and it does just spin round if you try and drive with it on.

as above check the size, but I would yes there is a small gap, but it is designed to fit numerous size wheels not just the clio.

106 GTi
Yeah sounds normal - got a small one for mine, and it is possible to spin it around while on though.