ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 cup front springs

Mini turbo, Clio 182
Hi,

I am trying to source some replacement front springs for my 182 cup, all I can seem to find at local motor factors are the standard 182 springs, and Renault change extortionate amount for the OEM parts, does anybody know where I can get an equivalent, or is anybody selling there originals that has swapped out for upgrades etc?

Cheers, Matt.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
If you aren't fussed about having to be OEM then going aftermarket will be cheaper. Eibach Prolines will only drop it tiny amount so you wont even notice the ride height difference if that's an issue.

Mini turbo, Clio 182
Thanks for the replies, what's the ride quality like with the prolines? I was quite happy with the OEM setup, so wouldn't want it to be overly harsh.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Pro kit? Firmer than standard on my 172FF but not uncomfortable. From memory probably similar to my mate's old 182 cup. The pro-kit springs are probably the closest aftermarket springs to the originals, for the road I think they are great. Haven't personally tried/been in a car with cooksports or sport lines.