ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 crash

First impressions, was why is there a guy with his face painted like a lion. I suddenly realised perhaps that is blood.

My god that car is fecked. Must of rolled to do that much damage surely although the roof is mint so perhaps not lol.

M

mini-valver

First impressions, was why is there a guy with his face painted like a lion. I suddenly realised perhaps that is blood.

My god that car is fecked. Must of rolled to do that much damage surely although the roof is mint so perhaps not lol.

I would'nt go that far, lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol yeah was posted on here like the day after it appeared on youtube

( a short while ago)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
If you pause 2 seconds in , you can see the turf ripped away to the left of the guys feet, i'd say hes gone end to end over the perimeter wall and landed in the garden. that must have been big speed involved in that fair play. good job no one was in the garden at the time

pug 106 rallye S2
that looks painful both physically and to his wallet! car is totalled gotta have been shifting to do that?!
nasty

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
aye, i'd say its a roll at speed with end over end action. Bet that was pretty spectacular. Probably beat my 5 rolls :(

Tangoed Works
c**t is gna make RS insurance more expensive for the rest of us with a shunt like that. There was another on on the BBC a while back. 182 ended upside down in someones swimming pool. Unfortunately the guy in the back didnt make it.

Cant people be more sensible when driving??

182 inside
buying a nice rs 182 £8000, modifications £1000 and the price for seeing another boy racer walking to work after crash = PRICELESS

MKIII 138
c**t is gna make RS insurance more expensive for the rest of us with a shunt like that. There was another on on the BBC a while back. 182 ended upside down in someones swimming pool. Unfortunately the guy in the back didnt make it.

insurance is higher because a.) we get ripped for everything in this country b.) foreigners dont have insurance to speak of 90% of the time when they run into someone else, c.) pikeys and scroats dont have it either.

insurance is higher because a.) we get ripped for everything in this country b.) foreigners dont have insurance to speak of 90% of the time when they run into someone else, c.) pikeys and scroats dont have it either.

Yeah good one meggerman. And the fact that its hot hatch popular with young men has nothing to do with it?! Get a grip

own up..who was it..?

not me, id never wear a t-shirt like that....

drive like a ***** - die like a *****...

(thats if he actually was driving bad)