ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 check over ? any help

Clio 182, F RS MK2
as above, anybody recommend anybody/anywhere that will have a look over my 182 I just bought , just to check the timing ect , I stay in buckie which is 60 miles north of Aberdeen and my nearest Renault dealer would be ness motors elgin but I am guessing they are going to want my arms and legs for payment

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ness have got a great reputation IIRC. Yes, you may have to pay the dealer tax but tbh, there's nowhere else near you, for miles.

Clio 182, F RS MK2
cheers gaz . I have booked the car in on Tuesday they are gona charge me 210 to check the timing, is that dear?? 189 to service it and 86 to renew the brake fluid and antifreeze what like are those prices ?

172 cup, Impreza P1
210 to check the timing is robbery. If that is to chek and adjust then maybe but for just checking, no!