ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 caliper repair kit

Recaro'd 182
I stripped the brakes down the other day on the front and rears. Noticed that the rubber boots for the sliders are ripped on the front calipers and on the rears.

Is there a caliper repair kit you can buy from renault and if so is there a part number. also need the rear caliper small bit of metal that slides in to hold the brake pads in with the two cotter pins (clips)

Tried search, no luck.

Tav

Clio 197
Bigg Red are good, I had them refurb. calipers for me. Was just about to suggest them to you.

Any chance you could weigh the front caliper + carrier before they go back on the car? Would like to compare them to 4 pots.

Recaro'd 182
I had them off the other day. put them back on as i am using them. Just wanted the repair kit for next time i do them.
I know renault sell the repair kit for the brembos but do they do them for the standard calipers?