ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 - Tin Top

182cup & 172 racecar
Lol, of course.
We need more cars on the grid.
Need a least 24 cars to come somewhere to breaking even.

This is an interesting development. Still building mine and was going to go eibachs/cup dampers, but maybe I'll consider some coilovers. Will there be some published regs soon @Tony Hunter ?

182cup & 172 racecar
It's in progress Matt.

But I have said that, basically, everything is allowed apart from engine, ecu and inlets. This should cover most trackday cars that are out there.

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
Yes it is, and I think it's going to be a popular one as well :smile:
Just deciding what to do with mine that is all, currently standard engine but it seems very strong compared to others on track.
The list keeps growing

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
@Tony Hunter jist looking at the events for next year....Oulton Park and Cadwell Park not on the agenda...are they likely to be joining the list?

182cup & 172 racecar
This is just a provisional calender, the final thing should be end of Jan, we have to pick whatevers available, we don't have the clout to demand venues I'm afraid.