ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 RsTuner.. What's the deal ?

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
It's been a looong time since I last posted here, but I've decided to finally give my old gal some love. I have a 52 plate 172. I remember Henks Rstuners used to be the sh*t back in the day but upon reading up about then just now I'm a little confused as to what's going on ?

Can I still purchase an Rstuner kit from henk and download the correct maps ?

Thanks to anyone who has a clear answer on this :)

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Search, this question gets asked daily.

Tbh I don't think you can get them now for the mk2 Clio

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Damn, bad news. Are there any similar alternatives available thesedays ?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
You can still get them, henk removed the mk2 Clio stuff off his website so you can't get the maps or ecu updates.

The only way to get them is to email henk and see if he gets back to you.

if you are serious about buying one either watch the classifieds or email Henk with a polite email and i am sure he would be happy to sell you one.

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
if you are serious about buying one either watch the classifieds or email Henk with a polite email and i am sure he would be happy to sell you one.

Thanks for the clear answer, I will get intouch with him and hope we can sort something out.

Cheers for bringing me up to speed on the situation guys :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
What's the email address for Henk? I've just bought an RST and don't have any map files for it yet. Not sure what I need to make it do it's shiz.

I emailed the info@fastchip address but that was a few days ago and got nothing back.

What's the email address for Henk? I've just bought an RST and don't have any map files for it yet. Not sure what I need to make it do it's shiz.

I emailed the info@fastchip address but that was a few days ago and got nothing back.

Dont think that has come through....

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ok. Well I bought both the licence last night (came through today) and then ordered the 98 ron map. I got the module unlocked now and have 'READ ECU' and the calibration from my car. All uploaded onto my pc now as backup.

I got an email saying i had files ready for download - but when i go to the website it doesn't recognise the code and doesn't download anything at all.

I'm also dubious as to whether it's safe to upload whatever it is the file I've been sent for the map, as my files are:

RSTuner_7300_5E10_2012-05-12_11-04.rst
RSTuner_7300_5E10_2012-05-12_11-28.cal

But the file that I've been sent (but can't download from the site anyway) is:

Clio 2 K4M 6400_1408_RON98_0910.cal

Does this look correct??

Megane 225 F1
NO! K4M is the 1.4/1.6 engine. I had the same thing when I bought mine. I sent Henk an email and he sent me the right map.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Didn't get a response to that one. I'll try again.

Last edited: