ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 rs2 , need advice...

clio 182 team dynamo
hello everybody, the car came on British Island ( the 24 april) ...

I left Toulouse without the south of France (I have two
hours from Spain) and then fly towards leeds
direction york to get my beautiful blue.
Besides the fact that I'm 14h road to come back: o I
say it is an experience to make and remake the British are
super fun: girl:

Small information:

clio rs 2002 methyl blue ... This
it had 112,000 kms (69000miles) when purchasing, xenon lamp, alarm
home and everything else

the above was added by him:
sportline spring-30MM, Turin cup rims 16 with toyo tires, blade
K-tec carbon fiber,
all rods painted in blue Monaco, Renault Sport badge
recent releases, logo renault front / rear rim and logo
aspect of carbon fiber, Recaro seats trophy, disc brakes
Brembo and Ferodo pads and "short Arel" but I know not what
that means: lol:

all maintenance has been done, auxiliary belt, pump
air conditioning ... distribution in March 2010. I have all the MOT and
the maintenance log.

go up to the pictures, sorry for the dirt, I took over the
breaks on the road or the ferry at Dover: o

Sorry for my English ...
ps >> it must have belonged to one of your members because the sticker is on my forum back window:D

photo-13-28167d1.jpg

photo-2-2816956.jpg

photo-4-281691d.jpg

photo-16-2816899.jpg

photo-15-28168b4.jpg
photo-6-28168d9.jpg

photo-12-28168fb.jpg

photo-4-281691d.jpg

photo-3-281697d.jpg

in france:
img_0270-2849a31.jpg

img_0273-2849b55.jpg

img_0261-2849ba9.jpg

img_0265-2849c16.jpg

img_0267-2849cf4.jpg
img_0268-2849ee7.jpg

img_0269-284a640.jpg

news :: :eek:

I replaced the bellows gimbal bearing side, I look for a line
exhaust and I hesitate between a scorpion and a line line
toyosport (good price on ebay)? did you notice? user you to paint your calipers
Brake?
the exhaust line of origin was so rusted that it was fixing it is breaking :dead:

Flame Red 172
^^ I was just thinking the same thing , there must be no decent 172's left in France anymore ha

but yeh looks good though

172/1.2/E30
and another RHD working on the continent! For the people that will be confused: these little cars are f***ing expensive over here (double the price) and driving a RHD isn´t that bad!

clio 182 team dynamo
yes, the RHD isn't a problem in france and the price is very interesting, in france a LHD is more expensive with the same parts...:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh fair enough. They're so cheap here now though, I can understand why you travelled!

Do you have to re-register it for French licence plates?

clio 182 team dynamo
yes, I expect the certificate of compliance which must be sent to me by Renault France, I must give an exhaust line for the control technique or my issue for line or scorpion toyosport, once I made ​​the MOT 'll pay my £ 272 for my car registration.

172 cup
Very nice car that, I bet you had fun travelling home to! When I sell my cup I might try selling it to someone from mainland europe, could be a good opportunity :)

172/1.2/E30
i don´t think there is any paperwork for the scorpion exhaust. do you need to register any mods in france (like TUEV approval)? if so, you need a exhaust with homologation (E-no., permission like a TUEV-paperwork). Registration of the car itself should be possible with a certificate of permanent export or the v5 documents. That is how it works out in Germany and it should be similar in France due to EU regulations.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
looks good, i holiday just outside of toulouse was thinking of driving the clio next time i go, would be cool to meet up and say hi. cliosport international meet up

clio 182 team dynamo
looks good, i holiday just outside of toulouse was thinking of driving the clio next time i go, would be cool to meet up and say hi. cliosport international meet up

no worries for a meeting, tell me when you walk in the neighborhood

clio 182 team dynamo
i don´t think there is any paperwork for the scorpion exhaust. do you need to register any mods in france (like TUEV approval)? if so, you need a exhaust with homologation (E-no., permission like a TUEV-paperwork). Registration of the car itself should be possible with a certificate of permanent export or the v5 documents. That is how it works out in Germany and it should be similar in France due to EU regulations.

it requires no paper on the muffler, I mostly wanted advice about the quality of both brands, I see many scorpion on the forum but very little toyosport, I would also avoid cutting my rear bumper

the scorpion :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLIO-172-EXHA...CarParts_SM&hash=item35b04436c8#ht_7394wt_904

and the toyosport:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-..._CarParts_SM&hash=item19c090253e#ht_766wt_904

clio 182 team dynamo
GN oreca line is too noisy .... I'll fall back on I've seen and make an incision, scorpion, toyo, if someone sells Used a line I'm interested

clio 182 team dynamo
yes, must I register it as I would have more access to part on your site. Especially since the car belonged to a member here since I support tax cliosport.net and the sticker on the
Rear Window ...
I sent a mail btb to know the shipping cost but the mail came back :dapprove:

"""Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

sales@btbexhausts.f9.co.uk """"""

Sprint 172
yes, must I register it as I would have more access to part on your site. Especially since the car belonged to a member here since I support tax cliosport.net and the sticker on the
Rear Window ...
I sent a mail btb to know the shipping cost but the mail came back :dapprove:

"""Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

sales@btbexhausts.f9.co.uk """"""

Thats an old email address, use sales@btbexhausts.co.uk

clio 182 team dynamo
members can confirm that they even have international bulk orders can participate?
thank's benji;)

clio 182 team dynamo
Some new, the car reaches 72,100 miles, since the purchase I did change theaccessory belt kit due to a problem of screws forgotten by the garage leeds, I changed the rear discs + pads + Rear bearing rear brake. I replaced the original intermediate I changed a line n g catalyst after ORECA brand (the sound is just terrible ^ ^), I also took the opportunity to change the alternator that control more , painting the train back to the Almerita and installation oforiginal renault 4 dampers assembled to my Eibach springs. I bought an air box21Turbo + green + air filter box cover air renault 25 v6, but I can not find the solution for the spent air inlet duct diameter 100mm with setting beacon xenon

pic's of my little british car :race:

img_1168-2e062dc.jpg

img_1167-2e0630b.jpg

img_1176-2e06320.jpg

img_1182-2e06400.jpg

img_1232-2e0664a.jpg

img_1695-2e065e2.jpg

img_1219-2e06543.jpg

img_1196-2e064e4.jpg

6ec8d107d554d337d...6f6eb2ac-2e069c3.jpg

pic's of air box

clio 182 team dynamo
anyone know the solution is to mount the air box retaining Xenon Headlights?

thank you for your comments :hail: