ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice needed on selling my modified 172

Status
Not open for further replies.
  CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
It's sadly time to sell my clio, after your opinions on the following. Am i best off selling it as it is now ( spec bellow) or putting it back to standard and selling the parts individually?

spec at the moment:
kw varient 2 coilovers
16" gloss back turinis
carbon fibre bonnet
front strut brace
pipercross viper induction kit
magnecore ht leeds
upgraded spark plugs
uprated ktr rear brake kit with red stuff pads
tarox sport japan front discs with ferodo ds2500 pads
clear side repeaters
carbon fiber reclining bucket seats
group n remap by k tec
carbon fibre splitter
janspeed sports cat
k tech stealth exhaust
uprated twisted type lower engine mount bushes (Not fitted)
goodridge braded hoses

Just had a major service as i have previously serviced it myself, loads of sensors replaced. cost £500 and is running a dream now.

Full geometry set up after finally finding a ride hight that i was happy with.

I've still got standard suspension, bonnett, cat, and wheels.

Attachments

• DSC00872.JPG
    DSC00872.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00874.JPG
    DSC00874.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00873.JPG
    DSC00873.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 128
  CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
yeh true, im really busy with work tho so preferably want a quick sale. Stripping it down to standard could b a pain in the ass lol but if im going to get loads more for selling parts seperately then i gues i'l have too

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The thing is, it will sell a lot easier in standard form.

You will also make more money. I know its a pain in the ass, but it needs to be done dude!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
^^ as the non smoker says tbh....

I've had to put mine back to standard so I could sell... It was a mega pain in the ass, but if you've made all the changes yourself it'll all come out easier than it went in, as you know exactly what you are doing...

Can make you a lot more money too :)

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
not sure if k tech still sell them think they were proto types. theyre for sale now haha

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
thanks for the advice guys, will be putting it back to standard over the next few weeks and getting the stuff up for sale

DCi 100
Meh I would had those seats straight away in acouple months time, unlucky :(

But yes, sell standard.

This we have come to the conslusion that its best to sell the parts seperately,and then the car as standard.

So as this isnt the for sale section, its being locked. To save, "How much for this"

Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.