ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 progress thread . k tec exhaust vid

clio 172 phase 2
Was a nice day today , had a little bit of spray lying around so thought id give my fuel rail guard a spray . Heres the outcome .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337950243.205383.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
Little update just bought a ktec decat pipe to fit to my supersport stealth system . Cant wait to fit it !

clio 172 phase 2
Re: my black 172 project (new pics)

small update
my cars been playing up latley turns out the throttle pedal sensor has broken and sending my car into limp mode , so ordered a new one for 15 pounds of ebay so got a bargain there .

also bought a new clio 200 badge :)havnt fitted it yet waiting for a dry day .
IMG_3313.jpg

cheers for looking

clio 172 phase 2
Re: my black 172 project (new pics)

update;

been a while since i really done anything to my clio , but today i fitted my rs badge and removed the clio looks much better imo!

ive also fitted my decat pipe which has made my supersport stealth sound epic the rasp is unreal is a tad loud how ever but il live with it :) also found a nice local mot tester so no need to swap cat for mot ;)
i was goin to paint my calipers today but the weather is so rubbish atm . also found a good cleaning product for cleaning my oreca steering wheel my mrs ugg cleaning stuff works a treat .

the next few weeks not much will be happening as my pay this month is missing 400 bucks so gotta wait till next month to get that back then hopfully il be buying new coilovers or refurbing mine .
heres some pics
photo-53.jpg

photo-51.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
so today it was nice day and i have a week of so thought id clean the car using my new poor boys black hole it was my first time using this product all i can say is , out standing results epic shine its like glass !

heres some pics

photo-61.jpg

photo-60.jpg

photo-58.jpg

photo-58.jpg

photo-55.jpg

photo-55.jpg

sorry for the poor quaility of the pics !

also heres a quick vid of my k tec supersport decat stealth

th_IMG_0377.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
Update :
Today i bought a cup spoiler :) for a measly 35 bucks ;) in mint condition also . Shame i have to respray it its that mint . Happy days

clio 172 phase 2
Update : my itg panel filter has arrived :) will be fitting it once i get home . Will
Post pics then !

clio 172 phase 2
small update :

car passed mot this week with one advisory so not bad also passed with a decat ;)

my cup spoiler is in the body shop as we speak . cant wait to get it fitted

got the gtec pembrey race circuit show this weekend so guna get the car ready for that the plans are:

take wheels of give them a good scrub and seal them
sort out my wheel nuts give them another bit of paint
repaint my grill
fit cup spoiler

wash
clay
poorboys black hole
auto glym hd wax
tyre + bumper trim dressing
glass polish
restore headlights
engine bay detail
interior a hoover

i got thursday and friday off so il sort most of it on them days .

after the show the car will be coming of the road as my insurance renewal is due so id like to save to pay my insurance in one lump sum instead of monthly . whilst its of the road il be giving it a winter overhaul list as followed

new brakes all round lines fluid
track rod ends
bakl joints
powerflex arb bushes + wishbone
gaz coilover refurb + new spring rated springs
4x new tyres
winter service

basically a bit of maintanence should keep me busy .

thanks for looking