ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Exclusive

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
Hi there just got a 172 exclusive number 16, cracking car but a few problems im having are,

number 1 is sometimes when I put my foot down once i hit about 60-70mph it starts stutering n coughing kinda someone told me this is prob the fuel pump has anyone had this problem before?

number 2 it has after market exhaust on it and would like original again any help doing this would be apreciated and last one is I would like to know what makes a good 172 im guessing if i get it bk to original wheels n exhaust n get it running fine? thank you Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
You can source most of that on here, or eBay. Look in the Clio Media for what examples look like, or use the search feature for quick find.
Post your fault question in the faults section for a better response.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
welcome to the club, good to see another exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Welcome to the club.

The original wheels are a bit naff to be honest. The 172 exhausts fail due to bad design...they go by the backbox...hence why 90% + are replaced with aftermarket. So long as its still stealth (hidden behind bumper), you will be fine as it will retain that look. :)