ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup

clio 172 cup
i joined the forum a few months ago to read as much as pos on the 172 cup, at the time i owned a diesel vectra. I knew in my heart that the vectra wasn't for me, it had no heart or soul. I didn't get excited at the thought of driving it, it was just a tool to get me and the family from A to B. Well thankfully i've sold the thing and at long last have bought myself a clio 172 cup. Its been loved and cherished by a lovely girl called Mish, off this very forum. I have seen the photos of her time with the car and the work she's done to her, and i can only thank her for looking after her so well. She's a pleasure to drive and she puts a smile on my face every time i start her up. I'm looking forward to modifying her a little more and keeping her looking as good as she does now. Although i might have to take out a second mortgage to buy all the cleaning products that Mish and Parky used on her. Anyway enough of the rambling, and i look forward to chatting to you guys sometime.

gavsport

EP3 Civic Type R
Gav,

Was a pleasure meeting you, I know you'll give her a brill home.... I miss it badly! I'll email you back about the cleaning stuff tomorrow, not forgotten!

I'l keep checking back for updates too matey :) Enjoy! And welcome properly to CS

EP3 Civic Type R
Gav,

Was a pleasure meeting you, I know you'll give her a brill home.... I miss it badly! I'll email you back about the cleaning stuff tomorrow, not forgotten!

I'l keep checking back for updates too matey :) Enjoy! And welcome properly to CS