ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup REMAP

Flame Red 172
Hi,
Just got my 172 cup and was wondering where the best place to take it would be for a remap and what would the benefits be?!
Thanks
Dan :approve:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
From what I've read, on a standard engine, not alot. Not much more, if any gain in bhp. Maybe abit more driveability, raised rev limiter and could possily run smoother.

Evo 8 MR
Biggest benefit is smoother power delivery. If your after more power you need MUCH deeper pockets.

A JMS/Rstuner map and matched inlets were the 2 most noticable gains I had for my Cup, its not the power that makes it feel quick its the torque. Well worth the money unless you plan on going further with Itb's/Jms RS-2/turbo/supercharger which then i'd just get saving for that.

None
Depends where you are mate but i'm going to RS Tuning in leeds in a couple of weeks, Paul there can work wonders with his re maps :)

PH1 172
I got matched inlets and a full system on my ph1 172, on tuesday its goin up to RS Tuning in leeds for a remap, will let ya know how it gets on.