ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup, not firing, have spark,low voltage to injectors ???

clio 172 cup
Recently bought a 172 cup and have had problems, I have had someone out and he said there is low voltage t the injectors. Therefore the injectors aren't opening and car not starting. What could the low voltages be??? Relays, earth, ecu, wiring ??? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Is the low voltage (what ever that actual reading is) specific/contained only to the injector(s) circuit or is it across the entire engine sensor array?

Mick

clio 172 cup
The bloke tested the sensors around the injectors, he took the inlet off and squired fuel down and it started momentarily, appreciate the help.
scott.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Right, in that case get it plugged in.

Guessing is unlikely to nail the issue straight away I'm afraid though at this point i suspect either a fuse, mcr or wiring fault.

Mick

clio 172 cup
Bump...
not sure what I'm looking for in regards to the main control relay. Turns over fine, I have sparks, starts when I put fuel directly in to inlet... Electrical fault somewhere??? Help :(