ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v with williams chip

i am looking at buying a clio 16v, i found one which meets my needs,(1995, 73000miles, 3500pounds) but it says it has a williams chip giving it 150bhp, k&n, magnex exhaust and sports brakes. would this put any of you ppl off? (as it might have been thrashed to death, or do you think these cars are made to take that kind of use?)and has anyone heard of a 16v being chiped with a williams chip?

thanks for any advise you can give me

bye

Beware of power claims - especially ones like this! Some of the guys on here will know what that mods are likely to give a valver. I dont think its 150bhp tho. If hes had it Rolling roaded then fair enough!

The problem usually is the people selling these mods (chips etc.) to Joe Bloggs tell them the claimed power. JB adds all these togethor and gets the completely wrong figure!

I called a guy that was selling a RS2000 with a claimed 200bhp - I asked about the mods - a chip, exahust and air filter - maybe 160bhp if hes lucky!!