ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16V Tuning help!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

I have recently bought a K plate Clio 16V.

Basically what I am after doing is to gain a bit more response or power lower down and if possible some top end.

I have ordered a Hill Power Induction and Kit and a DEcat pipe and Exhaust

Any other suggestions?? Would chipping help this at all??

Cheers in Advance

mk2 172

the hillpower chip is the dogs nads, is on a williams anyway so it should be on a valver, get it if you want cheap power

BMW 320d Sport

Chipping is worth doing along with the other mods. It wont have as much effect on a 16 as a Willy but still worth doing as a HP chip is not a lot of money really compared to others. If youre after low down torque in a 16v youre fighting a losing battle. Nothing you can do will give you more at the bottom of the revs except going to 2.0 capacity

go to 2ltrs if possible, its a large outlay in one go but the differnce is massive, real effortless power, havnt really had the chance to compare it to many other cars yet but its loads quicker then my 16v, its running hillpower stage 1 chip with exhaust de-cat and induction kit, how much differnce this make im unsure

Revels Mum & Sister

Ok cheers guys. 2.0Ltr Bottom end would be nice but isnt an option unfortunately. Lack of funds really. Missus is paying for the chip for christmas.

Cheers for the help guys. What is the K-TEC chip like?? Is it any good?? Just that hill power is miles away from me. K-TEC is only bought an hour!