ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.6 16v Project

clio 1.6 16v
Well, some time ago, my car batery reached the limit and some acid was shed in some car parts, essentially the battery cover.

What i have here are some photos of me getting those parts good to go again, with no rust and fresh paint.:approve:

Before:

During:

After:

Also repaired the ecu box, that had a little rust and a little dent:

final result, awaiting to be conected in place:

And, its all for now, i also did another minor repairs, but i didn't took any picture of it. regards

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Gorgeous car mate. My battery cover is starting to rust a little, you have just inspired me to paint it!

ITB'd MK1
car looks lovely :) think you need to add wider track to go with the wider wings as the wheels sit a bit too far in. Definitely a fan of this car though :)

M2 Competition
As Danny has said, it would look lovely on some spacers/ with a wider front axle from a clio 172.

Looks good though, very nice :D

clio 1.6 16v
Car looks the bizzle, liking the rear end now ;)

Why oh why were you guys up at 3am from the UK?!

Lol...good question:p

Thanks for all the coments, car's now been prepared with stuf you can't see.:evil: (final text gave me more or less 116bhp)

Although i'm selling it also, so i'm continuing with the project but trying to sell it to go and get a Saxo cup(vts).

Love the Clio, but there aren't even one turbo kit for this car, and this engine is so good to put in a turbo, cause it has such a powerful low and mid range, that would be excellent with a turbo for top end revs.

But in my mind is the value of the car, people want it for free almost, and i spent so many money on it, the car's really new.

Saxo Vts its not the same but it's got a high revving engine a reasonable gearbox and it handles almost like the Clio, all of this stock, plus, it will always have more value than the Clio and it will not give me problems in the MOT.

Tuff subject this for me.

Last edited: