ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.6 16v Project

clio 1.6 16v
Well, thanks, i'm going to put spacers and also the side skirts, i just have a money issue.lol

Some photos at a time when he had the 15 inches oz racing f1 i've shown before:

regards

Ph2 1.6 16v
Alot of things have changed over these 2 years lol...

I like everything but the back really mate. Whats happened to your wing mirror?

clio 1.6 16v
Alot of things have changed over these 2 years lol...

I like everything but the back really mate. Whats happened to your wing mirror?

Thanks man, well, in my street someone just stole the mirror, but this is an old picture, everythings ok now.;)

clio 1.6 16v
Well, some time after this, i was planning on going to a track day in Estorill even, but the engine crashed!!!:dead:
It had new oil, the temperature was ok, new spark plugs apropriate for it, i was doing 6000rpm only, and it just failed.:dead:
Well, here's the recovery process, even stronger.:evil:

Everything good till now...

Bad vision, that 3rd piston...omg(it seems to have blood surrounding!lol)

Well, nothing here to do, its time to take the engine off and prepar it for another one...thinking of F4R? I just left the engine bay like this...:cool:

M

mini-valver

LEEEAAANNNNN! Buy my engine, 140bhp 1.6. Looking for about £1500 ;)

clio 1.6 16v
New engine coming in...
After thinking about the F4R, i decided not to do it and prefered to be faithful to the K4M...

So here it is, only 9162km (+-5000 miles), it was an anwsome buy, cause i was able to get so many new parts wich came in this new engine, really something special.
Pictures with him, all cleaned up, light painted in some specific places...:D

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Why delete the topic? Very good read, looks so much better now. Keep it up!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
So your quitting with the car or with the project thread?

Either way, don't do it!!

clio 1.6 16v
So your quitting with the car or with the project thread?

Either way, don't do it!!

I'm not quiting for the car, i've done this thread in order to show what i've ashived,. but it seems like there's no interest so, that's why i told that, this is been by far the place where i got less achievement and actually now the only place were i had the car showned.
Its still about a year of progress to show.

Flame Red Delight
cars looking good mate impressed with your work might i say, please tell me there will be a phase 2 rear 172 bumper going on the back soon also with coilovers :D

clio 1.6 16v
While i was working on the engine, i also was doing some work on the rs172 rear bumper, cutting the holes to put the rs182 exaust surrounding plastics.:)

Some days after, it was ready to paintjob, just trying to see the aproximate final result since the exaust wasn't yet fine tuned...:D

ITB'd MK1
I'm not quiting for the car, i've done this thread in order to show what i've ashived,. but it seems like there's no interest so, that's why i told that, this is been by far the place where i got less achievement and actually now the only place were i had the car showned.
Its still about a year of progress to show.

been watching, quietly, from the begining :) carry on please. A K4M project interests me a lot

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Awesome read mate! Your car has given me a few ideas for mine, thanks :)

clio 1.6 16v
cars looking good mate impressed with your work might i say, please tell me there will be a phase 2 rear 172 bumper going on the back soon also with coilovers :D

Thanks, as you can see, it has a rs rear bumper, but not the phase 2, the phase 1, cause i didn't wanted the car to feel like it was phase 1 on the front and a total phase 2 on the back, i think it dosen't goes well.;)

clio 1.6 16v
Hi, some photos already with:

-new engine mounted;
-new rs 172 bumper painted and in place;
-new 1.6 16v specific supersprint final muffler;
-already fitted rs 182 exaust plastic sorrondings;

Pictures taken in S.Pedro de Moel with another friend of mine who already has a 16v clio:

Clio NC and NL...two 16v together...:)

Last edited:
  clio 1.6 16v
Hi you guys, here's antoher litlle but fine mod i've also made:

New custom dials designed by me and made by metalmonkey, great thanks to them, they made a really nice job on this.

Day:

Night (It really looks perfect, but cellphone picture as lots of reflexes):

regards

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Very nice car Rubinhu! Loving those dials, they look so cool :cool: Thanks for sharing the photos!