ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 project

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2
Yeh that's all I used at my work. It is good stuff! Quite pricey though! But looks like I will be getting 3m cutting compound and extra fine polish. Just going to have to pay the price for something decent. Out of interest what guns do you use? I had a devilbiss gti pro but I now need a rebuild kit for it so spraying with some crappy £30 HVLP gun

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2
Ah Yeh I've heard good things about the sata guns. When I start my new job I will either be rebuilding my gti pro, or getting another decent gun. Or maybe both!

Astra derv
upload them on your phone then, do both your going to be able to afford it :D.

oh and i only had 2 fags yesterday im doing good.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Ah Yeh I've heard good things about the sata guns. When I start my new job I will either be rebuilding my gti pro, or getting another decent gun. Or maybe both!

Definitely go for the new Devilbiss GTI Pro Lites. Amazing guns, a guy has one at work, so light and sprays so nice

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2
Yeh I've seen them. Will see what I find when I have the money. Thing is im starting a new full time job so won't really have much time for bodywork, but would be nice to have a good gun for when its needed on mine as well as the mini im restoring :)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Is it just me that finds this '2CanDan' an absolute loser who appears to be hanging out the back passage of his mate Tommy?

He updates us on his friends life constantly.. I bet he's jealous of his mates girlfriend.

Tommy, what became of the Clio?

Is it just me that finds this '2CanDan' an absolute loser who appears to be hanging out the back passage of his mate Tommy?

He updates us on his friends life constantly.. I bet he's jealous of his mates girlfriend.

Tommy, what became of the Clio?

LOL

Renault is crap!

Then why are you on a renault forum?
eqe7e4y9.jpg

Astra derv
Sorry my phone is s**t I was ment to say the Renault Clio was crap, sorry didn't read it back. The Clio is now dead been scrapped not by tom, it was past its day so he sold it to someone he knew and they was on the way to get the tyres changed and got pulled over but didn't declare any of the mods and had to take it off the road and then we found out he scrap it with the bumpers interior the lot!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
..Oh, and Vauxhall's are much better? Excellent!

Thanks for stopping by and informing us.