ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique- New Thread

Monaco 172
Hey guys, had another thread a few weeks back when the car was my mums, didnt make any progress then, but have now bought the car... plans for the car are as follows:

Window tints
smoked rear lights
black badges
anthracite wheels
silvervisions
new exhaust- possibly stealth
and any other ideas are welcome?
comments please :)

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

DSC02241.jpg

this is a quick photoshop i did of how i'd like it to look :p

newcliogood.jpg

any comments welcome :)

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Looks like a nice clean example.

If that was mine, I'd do the silvervisions, lower it and put some 172 alloys on it.

Tints and smoked lights are for chavs. Anthracite badges might look better than black.

Job done.

Monaco 172
im definately reconsidering the rear smoked lights tbh...just wanted to go down the stealth route...but after seeing yours its changed my mind, i just want a clean car now :) but still debating tints :p

Monaco 172
WOW hahah i'd better say thanks :) that does look awful :/ dont have those 172 wheels still do you? :p

Monaco 172
okay so thinking about the interior dash trim .. gona get some carbon vinyll and give it a go :p

Monaco 172
Not entirely sure :p just one of those things, i'll probably forget to in the future anyway

Monaco 172
okay so been trying to think of free mods to do until i get paid,
de-wipering the rear?
a good old clean inside and out (TICK)
any other suggestions greatley appreciated :)

Monaco 172
definatley going to look into colour coding in the very near future....any ideas on how much it will cost for side strips and bullets, to do myself that is

Grande 1.2
joss mate, £6 a can on ebay, just find your colour code its written on the drivers side, inside the door. if you get what i mean lol. i went through two cans of primer, and two cans of colour spray on the side bumps/wing mirrors/spoiler/door handles. and one can of gloss. But im gonna give them all another coat, cos im not 100% happy with mine.

for the bump-strips on their own, one can of primer, spray and gloss should do the trick :cool: 18 squid, not bad.

Monaco 172
okay definatley gona get spraying my sidestrips...when this rain goes away! :mad: hahah and what do people think of colour coding dash trim?

Monaco 172
is there a ktec exhaust available for my clio, without me having to cut a whole in the back, other than stealth! hate the stealth ones :p

Monaco 172
Also need ideas on colours for wheels, as im still looking for new ones, but in the mean time will be changing colour of mine, im undecided between anthra, white, black or a bright colour? HELP?! :p

Grande 1.2
like the badge mate, i would have got a carbon badge though, or got some carbon wrap on it etc. are you still selling them wheels? been looking at some rota grids, but donnnt have 500 squid :p

Monaco 172
i was thinking about the carbon wrap, but got bored and decided to do this ha, gona do the bullets next i think :p and im not selling my wheels now, getting them painted i think/ hope :p

Grande 1.2
sweet, found some on ebay for £250 bit scuffed but brand new tyres, tbf i dont mind them been scuffed, im gonna re-furb/spray anyways :cool: you know anywhere i can get them cheaper? and you know what, maybe you should keep the badge white, just gloss it :eek: looks good i think

Monaco 172
send me the link?? and i need to buy some laquer tomorrow, as im running de-badged atm as i dont want the paint ruining :p

Monaco 172
right, finished the renault badges and "clio" badge on the back, plans for this weekend - give the engine bay a good clean!
- paint bullets white
- paint engine cover white
any more suggestions?

Monaco 172
so done my bullets today, think they turned out alright, especially when i colour code my side strips, ENJOY :)
IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

Monaco 172
a yellow flashing light came on in the bottom right of my dials, got home and read that its the exhaust gas monitor? anyone got a clue what this includes in terms of fixing the problem? any help would be greatly appreciated :)