ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v, hesitation on acceleration.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Hey,
I've got this issue with my Clio where some times if the car has been left for a day or two the first few minutes of driving the car will hesitate and lose speed with no acceleration. Basically you will feel the car losing power and when you press the accelerator nothing will happen, until a few seconds later when it kicks back in and everything is fine and it will drive perfect.
I've had a scanner on it and no fault codes have been logged, so other than the o2 sensor, crank sensor, coil pack, sparks, throttle body any thing else to check from someone who has experienced similar symptoms?

thanks again,

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Ah yes I have a spare set that I can get ultrasonic cleaned, will give that a try and just overhaul everything like coil pack, sparks, o2 sensor in the new year. Car needs a good overhaul being 12 years old, still got lower wishbones to fit that I bought ages ago.

thanks again