ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v 05 Extreme

Clio1.2 16V Extreme
Hey guys, thought I'd join this forum since I recently bought a nice little Clio. I used to be (about 3 1/2 years ago) a member of 106owners but someone crashed in to me and wrote it off and I decided not to re-invest the money I got since I was moving to live in University and everywhere was within walking distance.

So I haven't driven in years :p But I dropped out of uni and played poker professionally for a couple of years and that's gone pretty well but I decided to go back to Uni to study something I enjoy since I need to think about the future and this time I'll be living 20 miles away so driving is necessary. Picked this car up for a decent price imo (£1900). It only has 58k on the clock and is in really tidy condition.

Here are a couple of snaps I took with my mobile so won't be the best quality:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

SWOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

I don't plan on modifying the car an absolute tonne. I think subtlety goes a long way with cars but I'm open to suggestions. I don't really know what I want to do to the car just yet. I fitted the Blaupunkt San Remo CD player that I had in my 106 and that looks quite nice in.

First few jobs -

Find cigarette lighter since I didn't get one with the car. I don't smoke but it not being there is getting on my nerves -_-
Replace/refurb gear stick insert - It's pretty worn and I'm debating between buying a new one and just sanding it down/spraying it. I would prefer to just buy one though.

If anyone is selling one of the above then please get in touch. Sorry if asking that here is breaking forum rules, just delete this part if so.

Colour code door handles

Get smaller aerial

As I've mentioned, I'm not too sure what I want to do with the car yet and was hoping you guys could suggest some mods?

I'm not sure if I want to lower it since there are an absolute s**t-tonne of speed bumps in my area but I could probably be persuaded if it makes THAT much of a difference.

Thanks for reading and I'm pretty impressed by some of the cars on here. Scrubbed up real nice!