ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

climate control won't change temperature with the engine running

BG FF182
As it was a bit chilly I wanted some warm air out of the heater. Started up this morning with the climate set on 18, and increased the temperature while I was travelling and nothing happened other than the fan speed rising a bit. Put it on max after a while and still no warm air. Being half asleep I stalled, on restarting the climate changed airflow to the screen and feet and was blowing out lovely hot air, once warm enough I turned it down to 20 and the temperature didn't change. The next time I stopped I switched the engine off and restarted and the air was no longer really hot, the fan slowed down a bit and the airflow stayed blowing on the screen and feet.

Any ideas much appreciated.

I posted something similar earlier in the year and it seemed to sort it self out, or maybe as the summer (well it sort of) arrived I wasn't changing the temperature so much so didn't notice.

260% JCW
You know the sensor by the interior light, the one for the climate control? Mine make's a right noise but im to tight to buy a new one. I dis-connected it to stop the noise and noticed i had no control over the heating, hot or cold it blew out one temp (warm). Plug'd it back in and i could select hot or cold.

Maybe yours is FUBAR??

Just a thought.

Kev