ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford intellistart

Just had a alarm upgrade from the factory unit, its a Clifford 600 with intellistart, you can start up the car from the fob, inside the house, and turn almost any thing on, from the fob, its sh*t HOT!

silver valver/hybrid

i had the intellistart, on my clifford concept 300, so far its been back 9 times with it failing to work properly, once on the back of a recovery truck, they refused to give my money back, and its still not working now!!

Yup, I work for esure/Halifax, if your car gets nicked with the ignition running, you wont see a penny from your insurance co. And if you tell them about it, Id say theres a very good chance they wont wanna insure you! We wont touch anyone with remote start.

The alarm has got BLACKJAX, built into it, so if anyone other than myself starts to drive it, it allows them to drive a very short distance, then it shuts down the engine management, and sounds the alarm, switching on hazards and brake lights, i have to input a code, when i get in car!
So far its been working correctly, touch wood!

172 Cup

Doesnt make any difference mate. If it gets nicked by whatever means you wont be insured!!!

Pretty cool piece of kit all the same tho, I must admit. Well handy for warming up the engine and circulating oil and coolant so you can just jump in and razz the nuts off it every time!