ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Silver 182 FF

FF 182
So for christmas i decided to get a Karcher pressure washer, snow foam lance and snow foam to play with.

Today was the first day using it and as its dry i decided to give the car a good clean.

Snow foamed with Valet Pro PH Neutral Snow Foam
Jetted down
Washed with Megs wash and wax!
Snow foamed again (didn't need this i just wanted to :) )
Jet down.
Wheels sprayed with Iron X, jet down, megs wheel cleaned and sponged, jet down, iron x and jet down again. (Wheels came out very well indeed)
Chamoised off, engine cleaned, car hoovered.

Pics below:

photo1.jpg

PC310005.jpg

PC310021.jpg

PC310010.jpg

PC310007.jpg

PC310011.jpg

PC310006.jpg

PC310026.jpg

I wish i could get a good finish on silver, but its hard to achieve, this was not polished or waxed today but will be in a few weeks maybe.

Things to do, little bit of spacing needed, dial surround in carbon (Just lazy atm i do have the dial surround to send off)

Comments and criticism welcome :)

Liquid Yellow R27
Very nice mate. Those carbon parts look really smart. I'm a cheap ba***rd so I'm just using the carbon wrap! Where do you get the snow foam equipment from? I'd quite like to buy myself some, could come in handy!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Looking excellent, all the best mods and as clean as!

Another nail in the coffin for my Renault sport badges too. Even the 197 ones I've got to go on are staying off now!

Disastra Coupe
Lol was playing with my new camera! Makes the car look extra shiny lol

Thank you for comments btw still little bits left to do

Lol... On topic, that's a very nice Clio. I really do like it.

Where did you get your carbon dash pieces? Is the quality good?

FF 182
Lol... On topic, that's a very nice Clio. I really do like it.

Where did you get your carbon dash pieces? Is the quality good?

All the carbon is from extremeinferno on here, quality is great imo, very good job, front splitter is the k-tec one. Its 4x4 carbon twill. Its not pre preg genuine carbon so i expect the haters to come along.

Just the dial surroudn t do and i have a few other bits i would like doing also ;)

M2 Comp
I wish i could get a good finish on silver, but its hard to achieve, this was not polished or waxed today but will be in a few weeks maybe.

Looks like you've got a good finish to me!!

Bit too much carbon for me, but other than that, really nice car. :)

172 cup
Looks great,I especially like the carbon dash stips.Wheels suit it in anthricite as well,makes me reconsider what colour to have ine done when they are refurbed.

Cheers Ross.

FF 182
Suspension is v-maxx coilovers fitted by 519 automotive.

Thanks for the comments :) new fog lights ordered and maybe some spacers this week

Titanium 182
I do like a tidy titanium - makes me miss my Trophy wheels tho :( what exhaust is that, Miltek? I'm looking for a Janspeed and it looks like a similar style tip!

Last edited:
  FF 182
Yes miltek I believe! Came with the car when I got it! Gives a nice sound and sits well also!

Just noticed a few rusty wheel bolts :( where can I get those polarised ones from?

FF 182
Looking at new wheel bolts. Does anyone know the sizes I need they say 12x1.25 or 12x1.50? Any idea?

Audi A5
i like this but then again i am biased (my 182 is titanium, anthracite turinis and milltek exhaust lol)