ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

civic video (not mine)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did he just say, "you get me"?

Why are all the tools always Scottish. :(

Buddyclub exhausts are a sure fire way to pick yourself up a section 59 tbh. They can sound great but I suspect even if you didn't end up on first name terms with the local dibble it would soon get tiresome on a daily driver and that's coming from someone who's had very loud exhausts in the past. Car in the OP is an EK9 btw.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Listened to the first video for about 2 seconds before I could feel a headache coming on. Do not want.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Buddyclub exhausts are a sure fire way to pick yourself up a section 59 tbh. They can sound great but I suspect even if you didn't end up on first name terms with the local dibble it would soon get tiresome on a daily driver and that's coming from someone who's had very loud exhausts in the past. Car in the OP is an EK9 btw.

Im glad i didnt get an n1 tbh.:eek:

You running N1 Si?

Mine has a 5Zigen fitted, it sounds great when you give it death but surprisingly sensible when off throttle even at motorway speeds, fairly quiet and doesn't drone. Still tempted by an N1 in the future perhaps because I'm not a fan of how the 5Zigen looks.

Evo 5 RS
yeah a know a done some quotes for a ep3 with 2years NCB it would still be near 4k! insurance quote on a 1.4 Mk5 golf is under 3k a think a forgot what it is now but its under 3k by a canny bit

Insurance, saving Honda's Legacy since Group 20.

£4k is f**k all FYI. I know a bloke who paid £6k and said he could EASILY afford double or even triple that. Maximum baller IIRC.