ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ChrisTurbo this morning

As father and son....
At the traffic lights by the Ford garage in lichfield in your Clio *cough* Civic *cough*. Gave a thumbs up as you went past

Did you see the Orange ST in zee garage? :evil:

CTR--VX220D
Hi mate - your sparkling rims caught my eye ;)

I had a blat with an Orange St down the A38 to bassetts pole [he had a private number plate like 'johny' or something]- My little civic was pulling him in flat out, he then came past me at the traffic lights with a nod and a thumbs up... I think I surprised him proving which is the best hot hatch! ;)

I thought it was you BTW!

As father and son....
heheh yeah sparkling rims indeed, not bad for 4 quid from a bunch of persians ;)

Any luck on the hunt for the new car yet? Its not exactly an easy find what you were after from what i last heard :p

CTR--VX220D
No no luck ..... Sill have my beady eye out though! ;)

Im not going to rush into anything though .... I do not want to be stung ;)

Im really enjoying the CTR more though now as I didnt drive it enthusiastically that often before I got rid of my toys! The Spoon N1 might even go back on! lol