ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christms Meet and Eat?

LY FF182
Have we actually identified a venue yet, or is this just a chain you hope are present in grantham?

I was just asking of someone knows of a pub of that chain in Grantham.. Don't know myself!

just did a search, there's a marstons in the middle of Grantham. Another a few miles north off.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
TBH I dont really care much where we eat, just be a good chance for a bit of a social natter etc.

Looking at that muddle go nowhere on google maps its easy to get to from all directions as its right by the A1 and A52 intersection, and its a got a pretty big looking carpark, so seems bang on for what we need?

TBH I dont really care much where we eat, just be a good chance for a bit of a social natter etc.

Looking at that muddle go nowhere on google maps its easy to get to from all directions as its right by the A1 and A52 intersection, and its a got a pretty big looking carpark, so seems bang on for what we need?

Yes that's what I thought, carpark looks a great size tbh!

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Hotel anywhere near?! I aint driving anywhere after having a bath in ale :approve: LOL!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Any venue yet
Will be in my new car hopefully

Its at the "Muddle Go Nowhere" pub
Address: Barrowby Lane, Grantham, Lincolnshire NG31 8SR

Saturday 28th of December

Sounds like most people will be arriving at 7pm or so, although I'll probably be more like half 7 if the mrs is working like I expect she is (not had her xmas hours confirmed yet)

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
Its at the "Muddle Go Nowhere" pub
Address: Barrowby Lane, Grantham, Lincolnshire NG31 8SR

Saturday 28th of December

Sounds like most people will be arriving at 7pm or so, although I'll probably be more like half 7 if the mrs is working like I expect she is (not had her xmas hours confirmed yet)

Almost went past there last night... Went to Bingham.

http://www.all-inns.co.uk/pub/the-muddle-go-nowhere/menus/lets-make-a-start :)
About an hour from Derby ish depending on traffic.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Mega Tower Burger sounds like I could die trying to finish that :S 16oz of burger nom nom nom

I can do 16oz of burger no problem if its decent meat, but I bet it wont be, these "challenge" type foods are always horrific quality IME in the uk.